De Procom CXL 70-1LW/l is een UHF antenne voor het bereik van 460-510MHz.
- CXL 70-1LW/… is a 0 dBd, vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station and marine antenna which covers the 450 MHz band in three models.
- The carefully designed, broadbanded ½ λ-dipole radiating element is made of brass tube and sealed in a high-quality conical glass fiber tube with low wind-load.
- Provided with the sturdy “LW” mast mount – a lightweight, multipurpose, epoxy-coated mounting bracket made of non-corrosive aluminum.
- The accompanying U-bolts and fittings are made of stainless steel.
- To be mounted on vertical or horizontal mast tubes, 16 to 54 mm in outer diameter.
- The cable can be led either on the outside or along the inside of the mast tube.
- Large bandwidth with respect to both SWR and gain.
- To substantially reduce noise caused by atmospherical discharges, all metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The CXL 70-1LW/… is a vibration-proof, lightweight, slim-line, corrosion resistant, modern style base station and marine antenna.